Translate

Monday, March 21, 2016

Heart Disease





STOP THE #1 KILLER

Testimonials... Amputation Charles L.


"I want to thank you for accepting the call that God has called you to. On November 3, 2010 I got a call from my sister who was at a wound center with my mother, she told me that the doctors wanted to amputate my mother’s leg. I just said oh well…but that following Monday 5:00 a.m., November 8, I was watching your DVD “Let’s Stop The #1 Killer Of Americans Today”, when I saw a leg in the video that looked like my mother’s leg, so, I stopped the DVD and went down stairs woke my mother up and I gave her two scoops of CardioForLife™ twice on Monday, Tuesday and once on Wednesday, November 10, 2010, then I went to work.

I got a call from my sister (who was at the wound center) around 10:00 a.m. telling me that the doctors Could NOT Stop my mother’s leg from bleeding. Needless to say, they stopped the surgery.

Today my mother’s leg is completely HEALED!! Now, I have my family and friends on it. Once again I want to thank you."

More Testimonials

ORDER NOW

Become An Affiliate

The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any physical or medical conditions. If you have a physical or medical condition, you should seek the advice of your medical professional.