Translate

Monday, June 20, 2016

FREE-MART Water Testimony



From the Desk of Mike Farris
Helping People Reach Their Goals

I received my FREE-MART Miracle H2O Water Enhancer (Happy Water™) Saturday, June 18, 2016. I drank regular filtered water all day Saturday and most of Sunday.

Sunday afternoon I mixed five drops of Happy Water™ with one gallon of pure filtered water and tested my hydration level on my DPA machine at 4:30pm Sunday. I scored 3.8

I then drank 4ozs of the FREE-MART Water.

Normal hydration range on the DPA scale is 2.0 to 8.0. Perfect is between 5.0 and 6.0 depending on the age, weight, and gender of the person being tested. (women tend to retain more fluid than men)

Any measurement over 8.0 is considered fluid retention which may cause edema and leads to congestive heart failure.

At 4:45pm, (only 15 minutes and 4ozs later) I scored 5.6... about as perfect as you can get.

Testimonial of Mary Angela Theys

After drinking the FREE-MART Water for a month, I had to take a physical for a life insurance policy. Insurance companies rate a person on a scale of 1 to 30 - 30 being high risk. My results came in as a rating of 2, most people my age are rated 20 or higher. My insurance agent wanted to know what I was doing to test so low? "Oh I just drink this water from a company called FREE-MART." Once again thank you God and FREE-MART!


You May Purchase Happy Water™ Here