Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Nothing Beats Experience



From the Desk of Mike Farris
Helping People Who Want To Help Themselves


Albert Einstein once said: “Learning is experience. Everything else is just information.”

Until you learn from your own personal experience, there is no way I can adequately explain the benefits of how to get healthy and stay healthy with FREE-MART natural wellness products.

Or, make you understand the unique Uni-Level Compensation Plan that is totally fair and honest. 

Until you experience it, you'll just have to take my word for it.

My testimony... I turned 77 this year (2016). I take no prescription drugs, no over the counter drugs. I have none of the health problems of men half my age. In fact, I have no health problems at all. I never even feel bad. I'm a firm believer in FREE-MART natural wellness products.