Monday, July 21, 2008
Essential Nutrients for Good Health
Mike's Health Store. Price is What You Pay. Value is What You Get.
List of Essential Nutrients
Essential substances often not considered to be nutrients
Protein - Animal or Vegetable
Enzymes - The Importance of Daily Enzyme Intake is Often Overlooked.
Essential Fatty Acids
* Linolenic acid (the shortest chain omega-3 fatty acid)
* Linoleic acid (the shortest chain omega-6 fatty acid)
Essential Amino Acids Necessary for all Humans
* Biotin (vitamin B7, vitamin H)
* Choline (vitamin Bp)
* Folate (folic acid, vitamin B9, vitamin M)
* Niacin (vitamin B3, vitamin P, vitamin PP)
* Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
* Riboflavin (vitamin B2, vitamin G)
* Thiamine (vitamin B1)
* Vitamin A (retinol)
* Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxamine, or pyridoxal)
* Vitamin B12 (cobalamin)
* Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
* Vitamin E (tocopherol)
* Vitamin K (naphthoquinoids)
Biochemical studies reported in 2006 indicate that the following elements (aside from constituent elements of other essential nutrients) are required for human health:
* Calcium (Ca)
* Chloride (Cl-)
* Copper (Cu) 
* Iodine (I)
* Iron (Fe)
* Magnesium (Mg)
* Manganese (Mn) 
* Molybdenum (Mo)
* Nickel (Ni)
* Phosphorus (P) (as phosphate)
* Potassium (K)
* Selenium (Se) 
* Sodium (Na)
* Sulfur (S)
* Zinc (Zn) 
The body's requirements vary widely. At one extreme a 70 kg human contains 1.0 kg of calcium but only 3 mg of cobalt.
Elements with speculated role in human health.
Many elements have been implicated at various times to have a role in human health. For none of these elements has a specific protein or complex been identified
* Boron (B)
* Chromium (Cr)
* Fluorine (F) (necessity unknown in humans)
* Silicon (Si) (also present in rice husk)
If you purchased all these essential nutrients separately, it would cost over $300. And, you would have to take most of them in pill form which is the least effective way for your body to process nutrients. You can easily supply your body with all these essential nutrients (except protein & enzymes) for less than $40 with Cardio For Life.
Eat Healthy... Stay Healthy
Apples Protects your heart prevents constipation Blocks diarrhea Improves lung capacity Cushions joints
Apricots Combats cancer Controls blood pressure Saves your eyesight Shields against Alzheimer's Slows aging process
Artichokes Aids digestion Lowers cholesterol Protects your heart Stabilizes blood sugar Guards against liver disease
Avocados Battles diabetes Lowers cholesterol Helps stops strokes Controls blood pressure Smoothes skin
Bananas Protects your heart Quiets a cough Strengthens bones Controls blood pressure Blocks diarrhea
Beans Prevents constipation Helps hemorrhoids Lowers cholesterol Combats cancer Stabilizes blood sugar
Beets Controls blood pressure Combats cancer Strengthens bones Protects your heart Aids weight loss
Blueberries Combats cancer Protects your heart Stabilizes blood sugar Boosts memory Prevents constipation
Broccoli Strengthens bones Saves eyesight Combats cancer Protects your heart Controls blood pressure
Cabbage Combats cancer Prevents constipation Promotes weight loss Protects your heart Helps hemorrhoids
Cantaloupe Saves eyesight Controls blood pressure Lowers cholesterol Combats cancer Supports immune system
Carrots Saves eyesight Protects your heart Prevents constipation Combats cancer Promotes weight loss
Cauliflower Protects against Prostate Cancer Combats Breast Cancer Strengthens bones Banishes bruises Guards against heart disease
Cherries Protects your heart Combats Cancer Ends insomnia Slows aging process Shields against Alzheimer's
Chestnuts Promotes weight loss Protects your heart Lowers cholesterol Combats Cancer Controls blood pressure
Chili peppers Aids digestion Soothes sore throat Clears sinuses Combats Cancer Boosts immune system
Figs Promotes weight loss Helps stops strokes Lowers cholesterol Combats Cancer Controls blood pressure
Fish (with fins and scales) Protects your heart Boosts memory Protects your heart Combats Cancer Supports immune system
Flax Aids digestion Battles diabetes Protects your heart Improves mental health Boosts immune system
Garlic Lowers cholesterol Controls blood pressure Combats cancer kills bacteria Fights fungus
Grapefruit Protects against heart attacks Promotes Weight loss Helps stops strokes Combats Prostate Cancer Lowers cholesterol
Grapes saves eyesight Conquers kidney stones Combats cancer Enhances blood flow Protects your heart
Green tea Combats cancer Protects your heart Helps stops strokes Promotes Weight loss Kills bacteria
Honey Heals wounds Aids digestion Guards against ulcers Increases energy Fights allergies
Lemons Combats cancer Protects your heart Controls blood pressure= Smoothes skin Stops scurvy
Limes Combats cancer Protects your heart Controls blood pressure Smoothes skin Stops scurvy
Mangoes Combats cancer Boosts memory Regulates thyroid aids digestion Shields against Alzheimer's
Mushrooms Controls blood pressure Lowers cholesterol Kills bacteria Combats cancer Strengthens bones
Oats Lowers cholesterol Combats cancer Battles diabetes prevents constipation Smoothes skin
Olive oil Protects your heart Promotes Weight loss Combats cancer Battles diabetes Smoothes skin
Onions Reduce risk of heart attack Combats cancer Kills bacteria Lowers cholesterol Fights fungus
Oranges Supports immune systems Combats cancer Protects your heart Straightens respiration
Peaches prevents constipation Combats cancer Helps stops strokes aids digestion Helps hemorrhoids
Peanuts Protects against heart disease Promotes Weight loss Combats Prostate Cancer Lowers cholesterol Aggravates Diverticulitis
Pineapple Strengthens bones Relieves colds Aids digestion Dissolves warts Blocks diarrhea
Prunes Slows aging process prevents constipation boosts memory Lowers cholesterol Protects against heart disease
Rice Protects your heart Battles diabetes Conquers kidney stones Combats cancer Helps stops strokes
Strawberries Combats cancer Protects your heart boosts memory Calms stress
Sweet potatoes Saves your eyesight Lifts mood Combats cancer Strengthens bones
Tomatoes Protects prostate Combats cancer Lowers cholesterol Protects your heart
Walnuts Lowers cholesterol Combats cancer boosts memory Lifts mood Protects against heart disease
Water Promotes Weight loss Combats cancer Conquers kidney stones Smoothes skin
Watermelon Protects prostate Promotes Weight loss Lowers cholesterol Helps stops strokes Controls blood pressure
Wheat germ Combats Colon Cancer prevents constipation Lowers cholesterol Helps stops strokes improves digestion
Wheat bran Combats Colon Cancer prevents constipation Lowers cholesterol Helps stops strokes improves digestion
Yogurt Guards against ulcers Strengthens bones Lowers cholesterol Supports immune systems Aids digestion
7 Don'ts After a Meal
* Don't smoke - Experiments from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after a meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
* Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1 hr before meal.
* Don't drink iced tea with meals - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid this will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
* Don't loosen your belt - Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.
* Don't bathe or swim - Bathing or swimming will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake. Wait an hour before walking or exercise.
* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly... thus will lead to gastric infection in our intestine.
Protect your health with Natural Wellness products, visit Mike's Innov8tive Store
Causes of Over 200 Diseases
Mike's Super Stores is thrilled to announce we have surpassed 7,000 total followers & counting on LinkedIn and we recently released several new products and services on Aisle 7. Watch for Super Deals at Mike's Super Stores every Monday on Facebook.
The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any physical or medical conditions. If you have a physical or medical condition, you should seek the advice of your medical professional.