Translate

Monday, March 28, 2016

Chuck Norris and Your Business

   

The other day I saw a poster and it had some of the top Chuck Norris “Facts” aka Norrisisms on it, and after I started reading them I was totally stunned. I always knew Chuck Norris was a major success, but I never really knew the full scope of his Norrisification!

The other thing I didn’t realize is the effect that these Norrisisms would have on my business. Now you might think I’m joking, but I’m not. After I read the funny “facts” about Ole’ Chuck my mindset shifted. You could say that even the mere study of Chuck Norrisology has literally phased my consciousness into a new existence. lol!

Before you read the Norrisisms below just place yourself in Chuck’s place (if it’s possible). I know they’re silly and outrageous but in the back of your mind say to yourself “what if”. When I did that my mind shifted, I felt more powerful! I felt like Chuck! Ha! Ha! Seriously it’s a lot of fun so just play along.

My Top 10 Norrisisms

10. Chuck Norris doesn’t dial the wrong number, you answered the wrong phone!
9. Death once had a Near-Chuck-Norris experience.
8. Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
7. Chuck Norris’s blood type is AK-47.
6. Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.
5. It’s considered a great accomplishment to go down Niagara Falls in a wooden barrel. Chuck Norris can go up Niagara Falls in a cardboard box.
4. If at first you don’t succeed, you’re not Chuck Norris.
3. Chuck Norris’s smile once brought a puppy back to life.
2. Chuck Norris doesn’t breath. He holds air hostage!
1. Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch. He decides what time it is!


Pretty funny stuff huh? Uh Oh! I put pretty and Chuck Norris in the same context! Please don’t kill me Chuck! Ha! Ha! (Seriously Chuck don’t)

So how did these funny “facts” about Chuck Norris change my perspective and shift my mindset? Well the one that stuck with me the most was the one about how “Chuck doesn’t wear a watch because he decides what time it is!”

I thought about that Norrisism and I realized that really all of us can decide what time it is because time doesn’t really exist. There is only the NOW! Time is just an invention of humans to measure “The Now” that we are all experiencing at the same time.

There is No Time! There’s Just Chuck Norris and People Like Him!

The problem is that after years of going to school and getting a job we surrender our life to the illusion that time is real.


I’ve found something that can help you quit the grind and start living life on purpose, but you have to be ready for it. You have to believe that it’s possible, but most of all you have to believe that it’s possible for you! Be like Chuck and bend the Universe to your will, Take back your Life, and Start Living the Life You Deserve and Start your Own Journey of Greatness!

I realize that if you’ve been plugged into the Matrix for most of your life some of this is hard to grasp. I realize that the concept of living the life of your dreams seems far fetched, but just know that there is a way out. There is a way to live your life on your terms (like Chuck). Don’t be fooled! You have the power to choose and you have the power to break free.