Translate

Monday, March 9, 2020

CardioforLife®


Image result for CardioForLife images
 
Let's STOP Heart Disease, Stroke, and Diabetes
Every 36 seconds someone has a heart attack
 
For all the medical advances over the past 50 years, why is heart disease still the #1 killer? Why would Big Pharma want to find a cure? Disease is profitable. 
 
Join Health Guardian affiliate program and help spread the word about CardioForLife®. Keep your heart healthy, and start earning money for every sale you send our way! 
 
Listen to This Recorded Message: 800-585-3086 
 

Testimonial... Amputation Charles L.

"I want to thank you for accepting the call that God has called you to. On November 3, 2010 I got a call from my sister who was at a wound center with my mother, she told me that the doctors wanted to amputate my mother’s leg. I just said oh well…but that following Monday 5:00 a.m., November 8, I was watching your DVD “Let’s Stop The #1 Killer Of Americans Today”, when I saw a leg in the video that looked like my mother’s leg, so, I stopped the DVD and went down stairs woke my mother up and I gave her two scoops of CardioforLife® twice on Monday, Tuesday and once on Wednesday, November 10, 2010, then I went to work.

I got a call from my sister (who was at the wound center) around 10:00 a.m. telling me that the doctors Could NOT Stop my mother’s leg from bleeding. Needless to say, they stopped the surgery.

Today my mother’s leg is completely HEALED!! Now, I have my family and friends on it. Once again I want to thank you."

 
CardioforLife® is an all natural supplement designed to prevent, and even reverse, cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, and stroke. This discovery won the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1998.  
 
What Are The Health Benefits of CardioforLife®?

Imagine painting your house three times a day for 365 straight days. How thick would the paint be in a year?

Most people eat meals 3/365 (plus snacks). How thick is the plaque build up in the 60,000 miles of your arteries, veins, and capillaries?  60,000 miles, long enough to circumnavigate the globe twice and have some left over.
 
Arteries are thumb size, veins are spaghetti size, capillaries are hair size, and some are microscopic. It does not take much to clog up your cardiovascular system. Blood thinners and Statin drugs do absolutely no good... if these drugs worked, why is heart disease still the #1 killer?

CardioforLife® Benefits
1. CardioforLife® dilates your veins and begins to lower your blood pressure within 10 minutes.
2. CardioforLife® softens your veins so your heart does not have to work so hard.
3. CardioforLife® keeps your cholesterol fluid so you don't have a stroke or heart attack.
4. CardioforLife® dissolves plaque build up and keeps your cardiovascular system clean and healthy.
 

CardioForLife® powder comes in four delicious flavors - GRAPE, ORANGE, PEACH, and PINA COLADA. It dissolves quickly in a blender with water. (not so fast when stirred in a glass). Choose the flavor you like best. The Chewables are handy when you're traveling, or for a mid-afternoon snack.

Drink a 6oz glass full 3X a day before meals for the first month. Then once a day for maintenance.
                                                                ###
 

Health Guardian Cares About You In an era when companies see support as a way to shield themselves from  costly interactions with their customers and hide behind idiotic voicemail systems, we answer all phone calls personally. We want to know our customers. Call Dr. Harry 630-961-5145 9am to 5pm Central Time. Tell him you were referred by Mike Farris.