Translate

Monday, May 29, 2023

Introduction to Mike Farris and Company



  Time For Introductions write on sticky notes isolated on Office Desk 
 

Hi, I'm Mike Farris

I live in Bowdon, Georgia/USA, and I'm the owner of Mike Farris and Company - Home of Mike's Super Stores. Price is What You Pay. Value is What You Get.™

Trusted Online Earning Opportunities Since 2008

Since our establishment, we've witnessed substantial growth and numerous success stories through our online opportunities. Our commitment is to continue expanding, delivering value in the marketplace, and helping individuals achieve success.

I am semi-retired and mostly help other marketers reach their goals. I have four separate income opportunities that give me a very comfortable living. You're invited to take a look.

Seyah Humanitarian Outreach is the God-inspired funding solution for Churches, Nonprofits, and Individuals. My favorite program.


Nexus SNAP Rewards
is a Golden opportunity. It's the Ultimate Residual Income Builder.


Health Guardian I have been with this company since 2008. Let's STOP heart disease. strokes, and type 2 diabetes.
 
 
 

Look Forward to Working With You!
Mike
mlf1070@gmail.com 
205-552-3719   8AM - 5PM   Monday - Friday  EST
www.seyah.org/Program
 
facebook      linkedin